Cape Town – Cape Town is unlike any other city, with its breathtaking natural scene, famous harbor, abundant wildlife, and world class dining. It has grown into a sophisticated, cosmopolitan city, beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Take slowly rotating cable cars to climb to the mountains flat top to see views of the city.
Johannesburg – A rapidly changing city and the vibrant heart of South Africa. The inner city itself once a no-go zone is becoming a tourist gem, with plenty of theaters, restaurants, cafes, and museums. An incredibly friendly city, with lots to see and do such as the Apartheid Museum, Gold Reef City and the Montecasino.
Kruger National Park – Kruger National Park is South Africa’s most exciting African safari destination. Steeped in legend and history, vast landscapes, and African wildlife it’s the perfect family getaway. Discover Africa’s Big Five, Elephant, Lion, Rhino, Leopard and Buffalo on a guided safari tour.
Most Popular Experiences
- Go on a Safari – Whether in Kruger National Park or a private wildlife reserve, seeing the Big Five in the wild is crucial to your South African adventure.
- Visit Nelson Mandela’s Legacy – See his grave in the Eastern Cape, the cell where he was imprisoned for eighteen years on Robben island and the house where he lives in Soweto.
- Climb Table Mountain – Look out at the city of Cape Town.
- Visit out ancient ancestors – Cradle of Humankind, limestone caves, a World Heritage site west of Johannesburg.
- Watch Whales – South Africa is a top spot to see whales and dolphins, at Plettenberg Bay, the country’s premier beach resort.