Las Vegas Strip – The Las Vegas Strip is a stretch of South Las Vegas Boulevard in Clark County, Nevada. Las Vegas in an internationally renowned major resort city known for its gambling, shopping and fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife. The strip is approximately 4.2 miles.
Fremont Street – Located in the heart of downtown Las Vegas, Fremont is the second most famous street in Las Vegas Valley, after the Las Vegas Strip. Most popularly known for the world’s largest video screen, Viva Vision. The Viva Vision is 1,500 feet long, 90 feet wide and is suspended 90 feet above the pedestrian mall below. Viva Vision features free light shows, every night of the week.
Most Popular Experiences
- Take a photo at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada sign.
- Enjoy a sunset gondola ride – at the Venetian hotel.
- Watch the Bellagio Fountains – at the Bellagio hotel.
- Stumble through the Fremont Street Experience – downtown Las Vegas.
- Casino Hop – Las Vegas Strip