Athens – Inhabited for more than 3000 years, Athens presents an exciting blend of historical and modern features. The Parthenon and Acropolis are just two of the many archaeological ruins Athens is famous for. The nightlife and culture are also popular attractions of Athens.
Santorini – One of the best places to visit in Greece, Santorini is arguably the most picturesque island. It’s perfect for a post-summer break with a mix of towering cliffs and whitewashed villages. If you’re a sunset person, you will view the most beautiful sunsets on Earth in the town of Oia. Hire an ATV for the day and get lost exploring the magnificent island.
Mykonos – Mykonos, being the ‘glamour island’ of Greece, you can enjoy a seaside dinner while the sun goes down. New beach bars, restaurants and hotels are mushrooming. Make sure you check out the famous windmills of Mykonos before you leave.
Most Popular Experiences:
- Ancient Athens – The acropolis is an absolute must. Grab a bite to eat and a couple of drinks at one of the popular restaurants or bars overlooking the ancient ruins
- Plaka – Browse through the many shops and markets in the Plaka area before settling down for a delicious Greek meal at one of the many restaurants.
- Try the famous Greek Freddo – A Greek take on an iced coffee, the Freddo is a very popular beverage in Greece. Enjoy the drink over some good conversation on a lazy afternoon and watch the world go by.
- Santorini – It’s the whole reason you probably came to Greece in the first place! It definitely lives up to its expectations and sometimes even exceeds them. Head to Oia to watch the famous sunsets, find a spot on one of the volcanic beaches, or spend the day exploring the island on an ATV. However you spend your time in Santorini, it will be the trip of a lifetime.
- Mykonos – If partying is your scene, Mykonos is the place to be. Expect to be dancing until the sun rises here by night and by day soaking up some good sun at one of the stylish beach clubs.