By Heather Montgomery
- Offers a finished evaluate of youth from an anthropological perspective
- Draws upon quite a lot of examples and proof from assorted geographical parts and trust systems
- Synthesizes current literature at the anthropology of adolescence, whereas supplying a clean perspective
- Engages scholars with illustrative ethnographies to light up key subject matters and themes
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Childhood: Anthropological Perspectives on Children's Lives PDF
Similar children's studies books
Teenagers Behaving Badly? is the 1st ebook to without delay handle the complexity of peer violence from quite a number disciplines and views. offers very important insights into theoretical realizing of the problem and produces major and much achieving implications for coverage and perform advancements in keeping with up to date study proof and contains a few unpublished findings from well-known specialists in multidisciplinary fields demanding situations many populist and destructive representations of stripling violence and the linked narratives of recent formative years as primarily ‘evil’
Game ist überall und nirgends in Schule und Hochschule, im Alltag und im Gesundheitswesen. Bisher battle die Ausbildung von Experten und Sportlehrern in den verschiedenen Berufszweigen sehr heterogen. Mit dem Bachelor-Studium und dem Memorandum des deutschen Sportlehrerverbandes stabilisieren sich Kernmodule der sportdidaktischen und sportwissenschaftlichen Studiengänge an deutschsprachigen Hochschulen.
Validated money owed of the kid in 19th century literature are inclined to specialize in those that occupy a principal place inside narratives. This e-book is worried with childrens who're now not so simply well-known or remembered, the peripheral or missed young ones to be learn in works via Dickens, Brontë, Austen and Rossetti.
Take a close examine the sector of kid and adolescent improvement. during this factor, the recent management of this sequence deals various facets of proper paintings all through a number of disciplines and continents, shooting either the range and the richness of the subjects thought of and themes investigated within the box of formative years and youth.
- American Girls and Global Responsibility: A New Relation to the World during the Early Cold War
- Teilhabe am Verkehrssystem: Einfluss selbständiger Mobilität auf die Freizeitgestaltung junger Menschen mit geistiger Behinderung (Gesundheitsförderung - Rehabilitation - Teilhabe) (German Edition)
- In Their Voices: Black Americans on Transracial Adoption
- Children’s Health and Wellbeing in Urban Environments (Geographies of Health Series)
Additional info for An Introduction to Childhood: Anthropological Perspectives on Children's Lives
An Introduction to Childhood: Anthropological Perspectives on Children's Lives by Heather Montgomery