By Kathleen Jansohn
* Are you terrified of what the long run holds to your family?
* Are you worried over the alternatives your children are making?
* Do you would like you had a transparent plan that can assist you make difficult parenting decisions?
A condo That Stands is a Christian parenting framework that offers mom and dad with the instruments, self belief, and motivation you want to construct a resilient kinfolk that might stand robust jointly, it doesn't matter what you are dealing with now or what the longer term holds.
Here's a plan for Christian parenting that may support you:
* examine a Biblical framework of seven confirmed Biblical parenting rules with learn to again it up
* detect what behaviors to seem for on your baby in each one sector of resilience
* construct a powerful, resilient Christian family members that would last!
KATHLEEN JANSOHN, M.A. is a counselor, speaker, and author, who has been eager about Christian ministry for over 30 years, together with a few years as a missionary in Guinea, West Africa that challenged her personal family's resilience. She is keen about supporting humans locate wish and assist in the observe of God to construct resilience and stand robust. She lives together with her husband in Atlanta, GA, the place her favourite position is being "Nana" to her grandchildren. for additional information, visit rcparenting.com
Read or Download A House That Stands: Proven Principles for Resilient Christian Parenting PDF
Similar christian living_1 books
An inspirational e-book packed with tales and bankruptcy summaries of supernatural victories via religion in Jesus!
'We are the loved. we're in detail enjoyed lengthy sooner than our mom and dad, academics, spouses, teenagers and pals enjoyed or wounded us. that is the fact of our lives. that is the fact i need you to assert for your self. that is the fact spoken by means of the voice that claims, "You are my liked. "' - Henri Nouwen, lifetime of the liked Henri Nouwen, priest, professor and author, dedicated a lot of his later ministry to emphasising the singular inspiration of our id because the liked of God.
The aim of this ebook is to give an explanation for the variation among being within the Lord’s will on your existence and the results of now not being in His will, and to teach us that society takes sin ever so evenly. accordingly, this e-book will enlighten and open the eyes of your knowing to obtain the revelation of what occurs to us after we are in God’s will for our lives verses now not being in His will; then, to hearken to the revelation of looking Him first to be in His will and acquiring awesome effects, or take care of the dreadful results of now not taking heed to God’s methods.
In Say it to God Luigi Gioia offers a welcome encouragement to all those that think the necessity to freshen their perform of prayer. For Gioia, prayer isn't really approximately tools or concepts, yet trusting that God is actually drawn to every thing that occurs to us and desires to listen to approximately it. The e-book leads the reader into the theological points of prayer and the way it pertains to Christ, to the Holy Spirit and to the Church.
- Conversations With God
- Missionaries Are Real People: Surviving transitions, navigating relationships, overcoming burnout and depression, and finding joy in God.
- The Beginning of Wisdom
- Home Team: How to Win on the Marriage Field
- The Secret Kingdom: Your Path to Peace, Love, and Financial Security
Extra resources for A House That Stands: Proven Principles for Resilient Christian Parenting
A House That Stands: Proven Principles for Resilient Christian Parenting by Kathleen Jansohn